Thanks for joining #TheComfyChallenge on TikTok! Learn how to win the $500 Visa gift card by joining today. Begins 7/12/21 and ends 8/16/21. Please review the below rules and regulations for the contest.
NO PURCHASE, PAYMENT OR ENTRY FEE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THE COMFY TIKTOK CHALLENGE CONTEST. A PURCHASE, PAYMENT OR ENTRY FEE OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. DATA RATES OR MESSAGE RATES MAY APPLY. TIKTOK APP (VIA #) ENTRY ONLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. Eligibility: The Comfy TikTok Dance Contest (the "Contest") is open only to legal residents of the forty-eight (48) contiguous United States and the District of Columbia, excluding Alaska and Hawaii, who are at least sixteen (16) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Cozy Comfort Company, LLC (“Sponsor”), and their respective parent and affiliate companies, suppliers as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, IRS dependents, children and siblings and their respective spouses) and household members of each such employee, whether related or not, are not eligible to participate. Sponsor is also the Administrator of this Contest. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void in Alaska and Hawaii and wherever else prohibited by law. Entrant must have a TikTok Profile to participate. Participation constitutes an Entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Any entrant who is considered a minor in their state of residence shall not be eligible.2. Sponsor and Administrator: Cozy Comfort Company, LLC: 5000 Pleasanton Avenue, Pleasanton, California 94566.
3. Timing: The Contest begins on Monday, July 12, 2021 at 10:00:01 a.m. prevailing Pacific Time ("PT") and ends on Monday, August 16, 2021 at 11:59:59 p.m. prevailing PT (the "Contest Period"). Sponsor's computer is the official time keeping device for this Contest.
4. How to Participate: You may participate in the Contest as Follows:
a. Sponsor Kickoff: Prior to the commencement of the Contest Period, Sponsor shall post to the TikTok platform a twenty (20) second video with its representative dancing (the “Dance”) to “In My Comfy” (the “Song”).
By entering the Contest, you are granting Sponsor a perpetual, worldwide license to utilize the video, your name, your TikTok profile name and your name or likeness in connection with Sponsor’s business operations. No correspondence regarding entries will be entered into with entrants. Proof of sending or submission of entry information will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor to serve as a Contest entry. Entries received that are illegible, incomplete, or are not submitted as required or contravene the spirit of the entry process will be disqualified. Entries that do not comply with these Official Rules will not be eligible. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify and reject any entries that Sponsor determines to be in violation of any term contained in these Official Rules.
Limit: Contest entries are limited to one (1) entry per TikTok Profile throughout the Contest Period. Use of any automated system and/or repetitive electronic submission of entries (including but not limited to entries made using any script, macro, bot or Contest service) to participate or increase the number of views of any video posted as an entry to this Contest is prohibited and transmissions from these or related email or IP addresses may be blocked and will result in disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, incorrect, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected entries, which will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the TikTok Profile used to participate will be deemed to be the entrant. The "authorized account holder" of a TikTok account in whose name the TikTok Profile has been issued. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. If more than one person is shown as a responsible party, then the first-named person will be deemed the Authorized Account Holder unless the individuals on the account otherwise agree. Administrator’s determination of the Winner in case of a dispute will be final and binding.
5. Winner Determination/Odds of Winning: Sponsor’s decisions as to the administration and operation of the Contest are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules.
The winner will be the Entrant whose video posted to their TikTok Profile in accordance with these Official Rules and carrying the hashtag #TheComfyChallenge has the most documented views as of the end of the Contest Period, as determined by Sponsor. No more than the listed number of Prizes will be awarded. Odds of winning a prize are subject to the number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period. In the event technical, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all eligible prize claimants.
6. Prizes: One (1) Grand Prize: A Visa Gift Card in the amount of $500. Total ARV of the Grand Prize is $500.
Any difference between actual value and ARV stated herein will not be awarded. The Grand Prize winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to their Prize packages, as noted above, after it has been delivered. Sponsor will not replace any prize or prize component that is lost, stolen or used without permission. All terms and conditions and limitations of using any of the gift cards or gift certificates, as noted above in the corresponding prize description, will apply. All prize details are at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize or component thereof for one of equal or greater value and comparable use for any reason whatsoever. Prizes will be awarded “as is” without any warranties, guarantees or representation of any kind, expressed or implied (including without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose). Sponsor makes no representations of any kind concerning the appearance, safety, quality or performance of any part of the Prizes.
Should any portion of a prize be canceled, postponed or in any way abbreviated, the Sponsor shall have no liability or further obligation to the Winner other than to supply the unaffected portion of the prize.
7. Winner Notification and Verification: Potential winner will be sent a direct message via the TikTok Application prompting them to provide their email address and mailing address so that their prize can be fulfilled. They will receive a second direct message confirming the receipt of email and mailing address. Each Potential Winner (and parent or legal guardian if potential winner is deemed a minor in his/her state of residence) may be required to complete, execute and return an Affidavit of Compliance/Eligibility/Liability/Release, and where lawful, a Publicity Release (collectively, the "Release Forms") within five (5) days of receiving the Release Forms. Failure to return Release Forms timely, or if Prize notification is returned as non-deliverable, or if Winner is found not to be eligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, the potential Winner will be disqualified, and an alternate Winner will be selected in accordance with these Official Rules, if time permits. Upon forfeiture and/or disqualification, no compensation will be given. If the Grand Prize Winner is a minor, the Sponsor may transfer such Grand Prize to the minor’s parent or legal guardian to comply with any local, state or federal law. The Grand Prize Winner must also return an IRS Form W9. All fees and federal, state, or other tax liabilities arising from acceptance and/or use of the Grand in this Contest are the sole responsibility of the Winners.
8. Release: By participating in the Contest, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, prize suppliers, marketing/Contest agencies, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt, use, nonuse or misuse of any prize.
9. Publicity Acceptance of prize in the Contest constitutes permission of the winner to allow Sponsor and its agencies to use winner’s name, comments, city, State, voice and/or likeness for purposes of advertising, trade and/or publicity without further compensation in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide, without notice, payment, review or approval, unless prohibited by law.
10. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Contest, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Contest, as determined by Sponsor in their sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing for any or all of the prizes offered herein from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance to the extent reasonably possible and practical in light of the termination. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other Contest or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures, or other statements contained in any Contest materials or advertising materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL & CIVIL LAWS & SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR AND ADMINISTRATOR RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision.
11. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing, typographical or other inadvertent errors in any Contest-related materials or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in cellular networks, phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest, the processing of entries or the announcement of winners; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Contest or receipt, use or misuse of any prize. The Sponsor will not be responsible for acts of God, dangerous weather conditions, acts of terrorism, civil disturbances, work stoppage or any other matters beyond the Sponsor's reasonable control (each a “Force Majeure” event) that may cause the cancellation or postponement of the Contest.
All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant, Administrator, and Sponsor in connection with the Contest, or any claim or dispute that has arisen or may arise between you, Administrator and Sponsor, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules.
14. Official Rules: A copy of these Official Rules may be found online at https://thecomfy.com/pages/thecomfychallenge
15. Winners: The name of the Winner will be posted online on The Comfy’s TikTok (@thecomfy) after the Winner is confirmed.